CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

Well today is Monday and the end of fall break and time for back to school. The break was much needed and the girls had a lot of fun. On the 12th-14th they went to stay with our friends Larry and GaGa and oh the fun that they have at their house! It is Makenzie's favorite place to go. When Morgan said she wanted to go I just knew I would be going to pick her up Sunday around 9:30, but I never saw her till Tuesday, I am so proud of her for staying. My baby is growing up.

So Before they went out of town Sam and I took them to Frozen Head for two nights for camping with friends. They had so much fun. Even though Makenzie and Sam brought home poison ivy. I am putting up pictures from the camping trip so you can see how much fun they had. I think that camping is our new family thing, but I think Sam is not coming with us anymore. Every time we have been he has brought home poison ivy!






0 comments: